Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: AEP charges

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    AEP charges

    So I got my bill today and it was charged 135.00 reconnect fee..But my power has never been disconnected.So I make a NOT so nice call, and because my husband had been out of work due to sickness a while... I got behind on my bill.BUT NOT disconnected.They charged me a reconnect fee. And she said they have been doing it a while.

    Anyone else see this charge on their bill??
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: AEP charges

    Sounds like a crock of [censored] to me. I heard people, over here in Kingsport, talking about it.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: AEP charges

    Yes I totally agree I told her I had been late before and it had never happened.I also told her that I thought they were trying to get the refund money back that they had over charged everyone.I got the number to the Public Service Commission that she said approved this kind of action...just never heard of it before and was pretty hot when I got my bill.
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: AEP charges

    The Wise Co. power grid is a clusterfk.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: AEP charges

    Man they started adding on mine last yr. On top of the bull [censored] rate increase charges they did. I think it was like 3 bills had an extra 75 bucks on it for a Security deposit. I called told em I had power at this same place for 7 yrs why the [censored] are they charging me a security deposit now. It was right in the middle of winter. They told me it seemed like I was an at risk customer for having my power disconnected. I told half the [censored] folks around here are. How the [censored] do you think I'm gonna afford an extra 75 bucks a month? They finally got it str8end out. Sounds like they have came up with another name for a fee to [censored] you.
    GO VOLS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •